1. “TO ADVANCE SREE NARAYANA DHARMA (The promotion of religious and racial harmony, equality and diversity).”
In furtherance of the above object but not further or otherwise The Mission shall have the following powers:
1. Establish place or places of worship and prayer-meditation as directed by the Guru.
2. Encourage contact with people and organisations in all parts of the world for the propagation of the teachings of
SREE NARAYANA GURU.
3. Procure to be written and print, publish, issue and circulate gratuitously or otherwise any reports, periodicals, books,
leaflets or other documents related to Guru’s teachings.
4. Arrange and provide for or join in arranging and providing for the holding of exhibitions, meetings, lectures and
classes or any other activity or occasion which the Executive Committee considers suitable.
5. Assist solemnisation of marriages after they have been duly registered with the authorities of the United Kingdom.
6. Promote educational facilities, encourage promote literary and artistic talents and to do all such other things are
necessary to the attainment of the said object.
7. Co-ordinate and or organise charitable activity or activities which are directed to relieve poverty.
8. Nominate representative(s) to attend or to participate in other organisation(s) involved in similar charitable activities.
9. Acquire from time to time by purchase, exchange gift or otherwise Freehold or Leasehold land premises for the use
and benefit of the MISSION and let or sub-let for the benefit of the MISSION.
10. Obtain, collect and receive money and funds by way of contributions, donations, legacies, grants and any other lawful
method and accept and receive gifts of property or any description (whether subject to any special Trust or not)
provided that The MISSION shall not undertake, any permanent trading activity in raising funds for the said objects.
11. Propagation of Guru’s principle and teachings to further advance religious and racial harmony through seminars and publications, including utilization of electronic medium.
12. Advancement of equality and diversity through membership eligibility to all sections of the community without distinction of race, creed, religion, class, or any other grouping.